I represent clients facing both misdemeanor and felony criminal charges with particular interest in assault and DUI cases. I also handle juvenile criminal cases as well as cases regarding child custody, divorce and probate of Estate. I have a particular expertise in intellectual property law and can assist clients with obtaining state and federally recognized copyrights and trademarks, which the budding entrepreneur must be mindful of when starting a new business venture.
I approach all my client relationships with understanding, care and with the utmost attention to detail. Every case presents different problems, and I am well equipped to offer the solutions to each problem that may reveal itself. When retaining me as your attorney you can count on me to attack your case aggressively with focus, vigor and with a clear idea of what it takes to obtain the outcome you desire.
General practice with emphasis in:
- Criminal defense
- Juvenile and child custody cases
- Trademark and copyright laws
- Divorce (contested and non-contested) Probate law
- Tennessee, 2019
- Pineville High School (Pineville KY) Class of 2009
- Lindsey Wilson College (Columbia, KY) Class of 2013. B.A. in Criminal Justice
- University of Dayton School of Law (Dayton, OH) Class of 2019, J.D.